viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

What are your summer plans?


Dear students,

Your challenge for this weekend is to write a letter about your plans for the summer.

You can use "going to" to talk about plans in the future:

"I am going to + (verb)" Voy a...  Ex; I am going to the beach / I am going to the mountain / I am going to travel a lot.


Here you are an example;

Hello! / Hi!
These are my plans for the Summer.
In July I'm going to a Summer camp. I am so excited!! There, I am going to play football and volleyball.
In August I'm going to my grandparents' house in Sotillo. There, I am going to the pool with my cousins and friends. I am going to play cards with my grandmother.I am going to ride my bike. I am going to eat many ice-creams.
I am going to have a lot of fun!!
What are your summer plans?
See you soon
Anonymous


Hi students!
I am going to tell you about my summer plans.
This summer I have lots of plans.
The 29 th of June I am going to take a plane. I will travel to America. I will live in a village called Endicott near Boston. It is in the middle of a forest. I think I am going to buy a second hand bike to move over there. I am going to do a training course for English teachers; I am going to learn how to teach English using theatre, drama, music and Art. It sounds really good to me!!!
I will come back to Spain the 28th of June. Two days later, I am going to take a plane again. I will travel to Thailand with three friends. I am really excited!!! I will come back the 22nd of August, after that I am going to Cartagena to spend some days with my parents and my brothers.
See you soon
Gelen


Goodbye letter!

Dear students,
Next year, as you know I will not be with you at school because I am moving to Murcia.
I want to tell you that I am going to miss you and I will always remember you.
Thank you for your enthusiasm and your happiness.
I love you

Queridos estudiantes
El próximo año, como ya sabéis no estaré con vosotros en el cole porque me mudo a Murcia. Quiero deciros que os voy a echar de menos y que siempre me acordaré de vosotros.
Muchas gracias por vuestro entusiasmo y vuestra alegría.
Os quiero



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario